We are looking for a mature customer service representative to join our team. Shifts vary from days, evenings and weekends. You must have a High School Diploma. Bilingual is an asset. Must be available for a minimum of two (2) shifts per week. The Customer Service Representative, reporting to the Customer Service Center Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
This job might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of your way to make your customers smile.
- Manage customer inquiries – telephone or in person
- Assist customers with stroller and wheelchair rentals
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Selling Mall Gift Cards, while maintaining proper cash out procedures.
- Ensuring that the Customer Service Center is clean and tidy
- Facilitating the Marketing Director’s Promotions
- Keep track of all statistics relating to the shopping centre
- Use the paging system for announcements
- Assist Security in maintaining lost and found
- Assist the Maintenance and Security Staff when necessary
- Answering the telephones for the Administration Office after hours and whenever required.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer service experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
Please apply by emailingl your resume and cover letter to email@example.com